The 100 day Happiness Planner : Focus on What Makes You Happy
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It is designed to help you welcome more positivity, joy, and happiness into your life by embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development. The focus is on making each day a positive experience, building introspection into your routine and increasing self-awareness.
On top of the typical daily pages, this planner is packed with questions and guides that help you become a happier and more positive person.
You will be encouraged to:
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought
- Cut out things that hold you back
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things
- Learn to master the art of resilience
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
- End each day with gratitude
- Gold-foil stamping slipcase & hardcover
- Each planner comes with its own individual slipcase
- Inside pocket
- 210mm x 145mm (A5)
- White 100gram paper
- 181 pages
Undated 100-day edition
The Happiness Planner comes with undated 100-day calendar so that you have the flexibility to start the Planner whenever you like. We believe that in order to make an effective improvement and change in our life, we need to self-reflect periodically and track our progress as we go along. Hence, our Planner comes with 100 daily pages instead of 365.
100-day is a perfect length to reap a new habit, a lifestyle change, or an attitude shift.
100 Days means 100 days of positivity, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development.
When moving on to the next planner, you shall expect to see the improvement in yourself and set new goals that reflect what makes you happy at that point in time.
Inside the planner
- Yearly pages
- Weekly Overview/Plan
- Weekly Reflection
- 100-Day Daily Pages
- 100-Day Reflection
- Daily Inspirational Quotes
- Daily Focus & Goal Setting
- Daily Notes & To-Dos
- Daily Exercise and Meal Plans
- Daily Reflection, Gratitude Log, and Positive Affirmations
Throughout the Planner you will be guided to create Your Happiness Roadmap and integrate that into your daily life. You will be prompted to:
- Discover yourself
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Integrate more of what makes you happy into your daily life
- Plan to make changes to the things that make you unhappy
- Set goals that you want to achieve and write down action plans
- Start each day with an inspirational quote and an exciting thought
- Pinpoint your focus for each week and each day
- Rate yourself on your energy level and happiness level
- Reflect on your day and see things from the positive side
- Reflect on your week and set goals for improvement
- Reflect on your past 100 days